We now have a college freshman. Adonis moved to ASU last week. I was so excited for him and a tad bit sad cause I would miss him. But he is only 33 minutes away, and is currently visiting for the weekend.
ASU was so organized. They had us go to an arena where the students picked up their room assignments.
We then drove up to the dorm where people unloaded the trunk and took all of his belongings up to his room. We then parked and checked in at the dorm. By the time he got to his room his belongings were already there. I wiped everything down and then we unpacked.
He has lots of friends attending the school because he is a local student, but he is also meeting some new people too. We are so proud and excited for our new Sun Devil.









Comments
Post a Comment